As people age and retire or move to a new community, they may not have quite as many opportunities to socialise as they did previously. MSS understands the importance of creating and maintaining social interaction and inclusion as well as for the elderly to continue to participate in community life.
- group outings and excursions
- assisted shopping
- accompanied individual outings
- home visiting and telephone support
Examples of our group outings include:
- 3 weekly outings – to various places including restaurants, cafes, art galleries, movie days
- weekly Tai Chi
- twice weekly Men’s Outings – for the blokes run by blokes, it’s become so popular we run it twice a week! Here is a short interview with a happy customer’s daughter –
Please call our office on 02 6551 1800 for more information regarding eligibility or for guidance through the intake process.