What are loans provided for?
Loans are provided for a wide range of goods and services. These may include, but are not limited to, the following:
What are loans not provided for?
Loans are not approved for emergency relief or items where other assistance is available.
NILs loans are not provided for:
- Rent expenses or rent arrears
- Living expenses such as food
- Utility bills (gas, electricity or phone bills, etc.)
- Debt repayment and consolidation
- Outbound international airfares
- Clothing (with the exception of school uniforms)
- Vehicle comprehensive or third party/fire/theft insurance
- Fines or penalties