Am I eligible to apply for a NILs loan?
To be eligible to apply for a NILs loan you must:
- Hold a Health Care card or Pension card; or
- Be on a low income (take home income of $45 000 per year or less for individuals or $60 000 per year or less for couples); and
- Have lived at your current address for at least 3 months*; and
- Show a willingness and capacity to repay.
* MSS understands that circumstances beyond your control may prevent you from having permanent and stable accommodation. Please call our office to discuss your individual circumstances with a NILs Loans Facilitator.