To be eligible to apply for a No Interest Loan (NIL) you must:
- Hold a Health Care card or Pension card or
- Be on a low income (take home income of $57,000 per year or less for individuals, or $75,000 per year or less for couples or people with dependants)
- Have lived at your current address for at least 3 months* and
- Show a willingness and capacity to repay
* MSS understands that circumstances beyond your control may prevent you from having permanent and stable accommodation. Please call our office to discuss your individual circumstances with a NILs Loans Facilitator.