Everyone needs a little help at times.
Calling MSS and making an appointment with our counsellor may be a step in the right direction in getting life back on track. We can help with:
- Feeling lonely, sad or depressed
- Facing a personal crisis
- Experiencing relationship problems with family or partner
- Feeling that life is no longer worth living
- Overwhelmed by feelings of anger or resentment
- Feeling unable to cope
- Just needing someone to talk to
Our counselling services are provided free of charge.
MSS provides a general counselling service and offers face to face counselling at Taree with some appointments also available at Gloucester and Tuncurry.
If you would like more information, drop into our Taree office or call 02 6551 1800 for an information pack.