Our Counselling Services
- Feeling stressed, anxious or confused?
- Lonely, sad or depressed?
- Dealing with grief and loss?
- Feeling that life is no longer worth living?
- Overwhelmed by anger and resentment?
- Unable to cope?
- Experiencing parenting or relationship difficulties?
- In need of someone to talk to?
Our counsellors are here to listen and support you. They are qualified and experienced in working with trauma, anxiety, depression, loss, grief and other life challenges.
How much does it cost?
Our counselling services are provided free of charge due to the generosity of funding supporters. We only ask for your commitment and plenty of notice if you need to cancel and appointment.
Who are our services for?
Our counselling services are available for adults and young people over the age of 13. If you’re under 18, we’ll need consent from your parents or guardian.
How does it work?
We offer face-to-face counselling in Taree, Gloucester and Tuncurry. We can also provide telehealth or phone sessions. Sessions last 50-60 minutes.
How to make an appointment
You don’t need a referral to access our services. You can contact us for more information by:
- Emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phoning us: (02) 6551 1800
- Enquiring in person at our Taree office: 57-67 Albert Street, Taree