MSS offers individual support for families facing challenges. Our service values diversity, and welcomes families and young people of all cultural backgrounds. Our services are available for parents and carers of dependent children aged 0-18, to assist with early intervention including parenting support, domestic violence support, maintaining accommodation, and budgeting skills, to name a few.
We provide support and advice, advocacy, information, referrals to other services and home visits in Taree and Gloucester.
- Individual support for families, focussed on the particular challenges identified
- Accredited parenting programs: Triple P, 123 Magic and Emotion Coaching and Circle of Security
- Support Groups – Young Mums’ Group and The Waiting Room
- Programs for children, including Drum Beat
- Advice, referral and information
In addition to the services that MSS can provide, we would also like to introduce local families to the following service: