Our primary focus is to ensure our clients are provided with quality, affordable solutions to support them to stay happily and safely in their own homes. As we want our clients to experience only the best we utilise highly qualified Occupational Therapists and Builders who have been trained specifically to work with the elderly and with people with a disability to ensure their home is safe.
- Hand rails
- Hand held showers
- User-friendly tap ware
- Widening doorways
- Accessible paths and decks
- Open plan bathrooms
- Access ramps & step modifications
- Vertical and low rise platform lifts
- Stair climbers
- Hoist and lifting equipment
- Accessible kitchens and laundries
Please call our office on 02 6551 1800 for more information regarding eligibility or for guidance through the intake process.