What are loans provided for?
Loans are provided for a range of goods and services. These may include:
- household essentials, such as fridges, washing machines, stoves, dryers and furniture.
- health and well being items such as wheelchairs and electric scooters.
- services such as dental work, medical procedures, prescription glasses and medical equipment.
- some educational items, for example computers.
- car registration and green slips.
If the item you would like a loan for is not on this list, please speak to us about this.
What are loans not provided for?
Am I eligible to apply for a NILS loan?