What are loans provided for?
Loans are provided for a wide range of goods and services. These may include, but are not limited to, the following:
What are loans not provided for?
Loans are not approved for emergency relief or items where other assistance is available.
NILS loans are not provided for:
– rent expenses or rent arrears
– living expenses such as food
– utility bills (gas, electricity or phone bills, etc.)
– debt repayment and consolidation
– outbound international airfares
– clothing (with the exception of school uniforms)
– vehicle comprehensive or third party/fire/theft insurance
– fines or penalties