Am I eligible to apply for a NILS loan?
To be eligible to apply for a NILS loan you must:
- hold a Health Care card or Pension card; or
- be on a low income (take home income of $45 000 per year or less for individuals or $60 000 per year or less for couples); and
- have lived at your current address for at least 3 months*; and
- show a willingness and capacity to repay.
* MSS understands that circumstances beyond your control may prevent you from having permanent and stable accommodation. Please call our office to discuss your individual circumstances with a NILS loans officer.