Home Support Workers
We are always on the look out for Home Support Workers to join our amazing team at MSS. Please read the requirements below. We’d love to hear from you.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completed a Certificate III in Individual Support, Home & Community Care, Aged Care or Disability, which includes a Personal Care module. Certificate and transcript must be provided.
- Due to the public health order in place MSS does require all Home Support Workers to be Covid-19 Appropriately Vaccinated.
- Current First Aid Certificate & CPR.
- Current drivers licence (no L’s)
- Reliable motor vehicle (including valid registration & minimum third-party property damage insurance).
- Ability to communicate sensitively to people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Understanding of safe work practices and the use of appropriate manual handling techniques.
- Ability to work independently and maintain the privacy and confidentiality of our clients.
- An empathetic, compassionate & flexible approach
- The role is responsible for following the client care plan and providing professional, high-quality support in a safe manner which adds meaningful value to the lives of our clients.
- As a highly visible representative of the organisation, the Home Support Worker enhances MSS’s reputation as a provider of choice through their commitment to service excellence and client satisfaction.
- Enjoy a meaningful career being part of supporting the elderly in their homes to live with dignity and respect.
- Due to the quantity of Domestic Assistance, which includes manual handling and requires an adequate level of fitness, candidates who pass the interview stage are required to attend a Pre-Employment Fitness Assessment, which we arrange and pay for.
- All candidates must send a resume that covers the selection criteria. Candidates who do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
- Contact Lynn Hollingshed on (02) 6551 1800 or email email@example.com