MSS currently has the following employment opportunities available:
Supervised Contact Workers
MSS is a multi-service organisation whose mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives by providing services which enable them to live with dignity and respect.
As part of our Connected Families Team, you will work within a fast paced, values driven environment and be part of a highly successful social support service to vulnerable families living in our local communities. The role is focused on facilitating safe and fun interactions between children in out of home care and their birth families.
This position is a casual position and work hours and times will vary.
Why work at MSS?
- We value people
What do we offer?
- Flexible work environment
- Workplace well-being program
- Professional development
- Positive work culture
What you need
- Tertiary qualifications in Social sciences or equivalent
- A passion for working with families
- A can-do and non-judgmental attitude
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (or equivalent skills) in a similar role
- High level of report writing ability
- Sound working knowledge of the range of client needs
- Ability to collaborate, network and maintain, positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of, and ability to comply with, relevant legislation and regulations
- Drivers Licence
- Comprehensively insured motor vehicle
All candidates must send through a CV and address the selection criteria. Candidates that do not do this WILL NOT be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE at 9AM MONDAY 19th of February 2018
Manning Support Services Inc.
For any further information please contact our Manager, Connected Families, Renee Scarlett (02) 6551 1800 or visit our webpage www.mssinc.org.au.
All employment opportunities are advertised on Seek.com.